CBLG has an opening at this time for full time senior transactional and trademark associate in our Westwood office. This is a senior level position and requires at least a minimal portable and growing book of business but is an also excellent opportunity for a lateral partner level individual as well. Competitive pay commensurate with experience and collections. Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations via our contact us link.
- Assist Senior Partner and others with ongoing transactional matters including due diligence, primary and corollary document drafting, review and negotiation for transactions, mergers and acquisitions.
- Handle corporate governance matters for client firms including board of directors and shareholder actions and maintaining the corporate minute and board books of various clients.
- Researches and analyzes legal issues confronting clients outlining applicable solutions and strategies.
- Acts as liaison for client with various outside government and non-governmental agencies regarding various legal issues, regulatory compliance reporting requirements, corporate structure, entity information and other corporate governance matters.
- Identifies and interprets regulatory laws applicable to various client operations.
- Assists with firm defensive and offensive litigation.
- Reviews and provides legal analysis and amendments to various client contracts.
- Supervises directs and trains associate counsel in various transactional and trademark related projects.
- Timely perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: 7 years of relevant experience which may include prior law firm or corporate legal department experience.Extensive experience in corporate governance, business transactions, Internet regulations and litigation.Strong familiarity with business finance mechanics, options, share issuance, employee option and other incentive plans.Mastery of DMCA, UDRP and other complex areas of laws and regulation.Relies on extensive legal experience, knowledge and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.Management, administrative and/or policy experience, particularly in the legal, insurance and/or technology fieldsSignificant public speaking, marketing, social media and educational.Technical Skills/Requirements: Extensive knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PACER, CM/ECF, Westlaw, Time and Billing, Adobe Acrobat.
- Location: Westwood 90024 (local candidates only)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us about this posting.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.