CBLG has an opening at this time in our Westwood office for a lateral Junior Partner level attorney with at least 7 years of experience handling business transactions and finance. This is a senior level position and requires an established book of business and excellent client relationships. Competitive pay commensurate with experience and collections. Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations via our contact us link.
- Assist Senior Partner and others with ongoing transactional matters including due diligence, primary and corollary document drafting, review and negotiation for transactions, mergers and acquisitions.
- Handle corporate governance matters for client firms including board of directors and shareholder actions and maintaining the corporate minute and board books of various clients.
- Research and analyze legal issues confronting clients outlining applicable solutions and strategies.
- Act as liaison for client with various outside government and non-governmental agencies regarding various legal issues, regulatory compliance reporting requirements, corporate structure, entity information and other corporate governance matters.
- Identify and interprets regulatory laws applicable to various client operations.
- Assists with firm defensive and offensive litigation.
- Review and provide legal analysis and amendments to various client contracts.
- Supervise, direct and train associate counsel and staff in various transactional and trademark related projects.
- Timely perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: 7 years of relevant experience which may include prior law firm or corporate legal department experience.Extensive experience in corporate governance, business transactions, Internet regulations and litigation.Strong familiarity with business finance mechanics, options, share issuance, employee option and other incentive plans.Mastery of DMCA, UDRP and other complex areas of laws and regulation.Relies on extensive legal experience, knowledge and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.Management, administrative and/or policy experience, particularly in the legal, insurance and/or technology fieldsSignificant public speaking, marketing, social media and educational.Technical Skills/Requirements: Extensive knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PACER, CM/ECF, Westlaw, Time and Billing, Adobe Acrobat.
- Location: Westwood 90024 (local candidates only)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us about this posting.
- Please do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.